- Сфера: Кадры, рекрутинг
- Добавлено: втр, 10 декабря 2019 года
- Город: Великий Новгород
- Компания: ИКЕА Индастри Новгород
We are a diverse group of people working together, sharing the humanistic IKEA values. The values are the foundation of our work. By living them, we form the unique IKEA culture where team spirit and togetherness are key.
IKEA Industry is the world’s largest producer of wooden furniture and is an integrated part of Inter IKEA Group. IKEA Industry has 41 production units in 10 countries with about 19 000 co-workers. Every year, IKEA Industry produces more than 100 million pieces of furniture for IKEA customers.
To ensure that people strategies, global competence initiatives and category specific competence plans are translated into actions to fulfil business needs for today and tomorrow. Contribute to the development of the factory management team and first line leaders. Secure operational excellence in implementing and maintaining HR processes and working methods and strive for becoming a continuous learning organization. The position is HR Manager in management team of Flatline Factory in Velikiy Novgorod. HR Manager will directly report to Factory Manager and functionally to Division HR Manager.
In your assignment You will:
- Contribute to identify and build-up business competence, leadership and talent pipeline
- Ensure succession plans and optimize development opportunities for co-workers
- Secure operational excellence in HR processes, implement factory HR plans
- Contribute in reporting headcount and establishing staff budget for factory, continuously using resources in an optimal way to secure business goals
- Initiate relevant activities to increase employee engagement in the unit
- Contribute to make IKEA a diverse and inclusive workplace, developing a trustful climate that encourages an open and honest dialogue
- Coach and support managers for people related topics (e.g. performance management & development, team development, support in change management)
If you are passionate about people and business and has a strong belief in individuals’ potential. You have business interest and drive to find common agenda, reach trust and partnership for common goals. You have ability to lead business through people by demonstrating leadership capabilities and build trust and partnerships for common business direction. You are a person that initiate, enable and support change. You communicate in a clear and comprehensive way, in both Russian and English languages.
You have a solid HR background and proven record of leading and developing both business and people. Previous experience in working on long-term competence plans. Specialist HR knowledge in one or several HR topics. And you of course live and share the IKEA values!
От 8 лет